* Queen's Castle II
up on the 2
nd floor closed. It would reopen, and has since become Night Bar
also on the 2
nd floor closed. That area now being occupied by the Club 66
The Balls Joint Bar & Grill
opened new next door to the then Cafe De Paris
. Both venues now closed, and no longer Nitespots
The Ban Bua Luang Cafe
closed. It was located on the 4
th floor of the Cosmos stairwell
opposite the Foodland
. No Nitespot
now occupies that spot.
The upstairs Penny Black Pub & Restaurant
opened new - next door to the Raw Hide
. Both venues are still there today.
The Erotica A Go-Go
opened new on the third floor, at the top of the front stairway. It is still there today.
(Silom Soi 4)
opened new in the old White Bar
digs next to the Tapas Room
. The Adam Spa
now occupies those premises.
and the upstairs Hip Hop
closed down. The Bearbie Bar
now occupies those digs.
Soi Dead Artists
* The Bar Za Bar / Shoku Sai closed it's doors on Subsoi 4. There is presently no Nitespot at that location.
* Sarinna Massage closed it's doors. No Night Entertainment Venue currently occupies that shophouse.
* The The Cafe Buongiorno Bar & Restaurant closed up shop - located deep in Subsoi 5. Today the Bistro 33 occupies those facilities.
Queen's Park Plaza (Soi 22)
The Nok Merry Bar 2
, having moved over from Asoke Corner
, opened on the left side, where today's new Rumour's Pub
(Closed down April 2013
- the 3 bars remaining in the entranceway now counted as "Soi 22")
The Hare & Hound
(re) opened - having moved over from Soi Cowboy
- (Closed on October 2006
No changes that month / year.
Cowboy Annex (Asoke Corner/Asoke Plaza)
(Closed down on Feb 2005
The Spanky's Bar 2
- opened new in the 4-Pak
The following bars CLOSED
* Princess Bar
- on the left side fence Asoke Corner side
* Money Honey
- also on the left side fence Asoke Corner side
13 Night Market (Atop the original Thermae digs)
(April 2003 - March 2005 - Now closed down.)
* The Red Dragon opened in a previously unoccupied slot.